The CN4e is a fully rugged mobile computing solution that features integrated 3.5G wireless technology. This feature will enable easy communication and data collection, in even the most demanding of environments; thus leading to productivity gains, service expansion, and overhead reduction. Reduce paper clutter, with Intermec's Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI). This reliable imaging application effortlessly streamlines operations as delivery confirmations can be imaged in the field and then sent to the office for processing. With real-time access to scanned documents, customer service relations will improve, invoicing times will be reduced, and it can also help to swiftly resolve disputes.
The CN4e mobile computing solution includes the following features.
- Accessories that include vehicle dock, snap-on magnetic stripe reader, auto adapter, user holsters
- LED backlit QVGA (250x320 pixels) transflective LCD touch screen
- Numeric or QWERT backlit keypad
- 128MB RAM memory
- 256MB Flash ROM
- MiniSD slot, for removable memory cards
- Marvel PXA270M, 520 MHz microprocessor
- Windows Mobile 6.1, with Internet Explorer 6 for web-based application support
- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data
The CN4e is back with the features that your business needs in order to stay on top of the game. When data collection and communication are your priority, the CN4e will provide you with reliable operation for many good years to come.
As an Authorized Honeywell Reseller, we only advertise MSRP (List Price) on Intermec CN4e Mobile Computers as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our product specialists at (714)922-1140.