Mobile ID Solutions' mPI software is a simple, easy-to-use handheld computer-based solution to help you perform physical inventory counts. This software for physical inventory includes the following features:
- inventory counts with product, location and quantity information (with user and time stamp info),
- support for 1D and 2D barcodes,
- QuickEntry mode for locations and users,
- ability to create new products and locations on the fly,
- ability to import existing locations and products, and
- ability to export inventory information to a .csv file,
- specifically designed to work on mobile computers with integrated barcode scanners.
Another unique feature of mPI
is its set of user-configurable business rules that allow you to define rules for conducting a physical inventory the way you want to do it. For instance, you can configure mPI
to either force the user to scan every item or to be able to enter a quantity after scanning an item.mPI
is ideal for those business environments where the inventory (physical counts) information will be uploaded to some other ERP (e.g. SAP or Oracle) or POS system for reconcilation since it does NOT utilize a desktop component. Instead, this physical inventory software application runs entirely on the handheld computer and is compatible with most Windows Mobile 5/6 mobile computers, including those from Motorola (Symbol), Intermec, Honeywell, Datalogic and Janam.
If you are looking to improve how your business performs inventory counts, look no further than the mPI physical inventory software program.
For more information on MIDS mPI, download the mPI User Guide (pdf format), or better yet, try the FREE demo version of mPI. Links for downloading both of these are available below:
Download mPI User Guide (.pdf) | Download mPI Software (FREE Demo Version)